Pandora jewlery for out bullies

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Recently me and my gf are in to does pandora bracelets where u get doed charms and design ur own thing ...

I was wondering how it would be for our bullies ...

I would love to make a wood charms and crown combination with some gold ones for my doggi if i can afford ...
Not sure if it is going to dosturb him ...

Any thoughts ??

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I've looked at Pandora, and Troll Beads and some of the other bracelets, but I havent found a single Bulldog Charm/Bead :( anyone else? I started Dottie on Troll Bead last year (since most other types of beads fit it)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] [MENTION=5264]sweetpeasmom2008[/MENTION] You can get bulldog charms .. I get mine through ebay, as it was the most cost effective place. And tis me who makes glass charms for wine, margarita, martini glasses ...... basically anything with a stem.

I sell them to help raise money for Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs. Here's the thread so that you can see the type of charm I'm talking about! :up:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/general-bulldog-talk/21694-i-just-had-share.html

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
a hippo or a pig :( LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.