Wow.. poor puppy

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]....8,000?!?!???? OMG, I LOOOOVE My Vegas and yes I paid for a well bred dog, had him fixed, not to stud him out, He is 15 months old and I have had him to the Vets twice (beside shots and fixing him) One an Ear infection at 10 months old and last week for anal gland and allergy shot. I am very fortunate to have such a healthy boy....well I am battleing a yeasty face right now. ...but 8K??? damn!! Wonder if they sell them or have to move them on? That is just sad to me.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Need to bump this because I did something BAD, I stopped back in at Petland today while I was out to do my running to check on the poor little 3 month old EB, she of course was still there, I ask if I could hold her....her face is still very red, they put me in the "box" and brought her to me, I snuggled with her and of course they THOUGHT they were going to get a sale from me, I started asking questions as to why her EARS WERE SO DIRTY, and HER POOR FACE STUNK SO BAD so full of yeast, I ask if they wash her face everyday, etc....the girl was getting VERY uncomfortable with my questions and actually left me alone with her. I ask to speak with the store manager (who was about 18 yrs. old) and told him I did not know WHO I had to call, but that this puppy was being ABUSED and I will find the correct authorities...Question is to you all WHO CAN I CALL???? Again I left and actually had tears in my eyes as I drove off. ANY help would be appreciated, I don't know where to begin, but I promise I am on a vengence!!! I will NOT stop back in to see her it breaks my heart to much, but I will do all I can do to get her OUT of there!!!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Kelly I don't know! OMG I wish I had the answers for you. I cannot believe a puppy would have stinky face and yeast problems. Lemme ask [MENTION=403]Champ[/MENTION] for some advice on this cuz he HATES pet shops!! Maybe he knows what you can do.

dontshop--adopt

Jul 30, 2010
Greenville, MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
CarolinaPet Pantry is a good start. She has a history of causing changes to be made. We need to know where this pet store is and get the nearest rescue behind this, too! But I agree, Champ and Dozer are the ones to get the ball rolling. However, Champ is out of town for the weekend, and Dozer skin sisser is home from college, so it might be Monday before they could follow up on this!

Champ Waring

Mar 30, 2010
From a FB friend : 'Her post says she's in Bradenton; if the store is in her county, she should call the Manatee County Animal Services Unit - 941-742-5933 and report it as a case of animal cruelty. If the store was elsewhere, she need to look up the Animal Control Unit of her local police department - if she can't find it, she should call the NON-emergency number of her local police department and tell them she wants to report a case of animal cruelty."

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I do live in Manatee County, and I will call Animal Services today, thank you for the information. The store is located on 53rd St. West, Petland Bradenton Fl. Thank you everybody for your information, I will let you know what happens.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
From Tracey on facebook:
Her post ays she's in Bradenton; if the store is in her county, she should call the Manatee County Animal Services Unit - 941-742-5933 and report it as a case of animal cruelty. If the store was elsewhere, she need to look up the Animal Control Unit of her local police department - if she can't find it, she should call the NON-emergency number of her local police department and tell them she wants to report a case of animal cruelty.
about an hour ago · Like

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I am so proud of you for going in and calling them on it. If there were more people doing this maybe we would be able to shut down these pet stores from selling pets. Please let us know what happens, hopefully something will be done!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.