After a face washing...

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
does your bullie rub all the clean on the floor? Norm loves doing that after we desitin him up...

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
does your bullie rub all the clean on the floor? Norm loves doing that after we desitin him up...
Mr.Beefy is a NO FAIL at this. whether it be desitin on his face or his yeast meds on is tail or antibiotics on his booty, he is rubbing all over, even on the WALLS!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Carpet, tile, walls, crate....yes all the above!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Yep, I am regularly cleaning Desitin smudges off, well, everything - including our concrete patio!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Hhmmmmm, Bertie doesn't do that at all! She can be soak and wet and she will shake off and take off running and find her bone and thats it! ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS EATING AND CHEWING ON BONES/RAWHIDES!

Boonini

Oct 2, 2010
Melbourne Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Yes Winnie does too, last night she did her usual face slide along the couch and Hubby was laying on the couch at the time until she full on head butted him in the back of the head and gave him an instant headache :blah:

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
My parents absolutly love when we're visiting and Horse wipes his face along the leather sectional, then all along the antique oriental rug, then tries to itch his back on the underside of the coffee table (he's flipped it over doing this). They always used to say "we can't wait till you kids are out of the house so we can buy new furniture, have clean floors, and less laundry. I think they've given up on that one since we visit all the time!

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey heads straight to my bed and rolls and rubs whatever I have annointed him with all over my comforter, then he goes to my sofa. Having a mastiff for many years tauight me to have washable comforters and slip covers, so Dempsey doesn't do any permanent damage.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Ok... so it's not just Norm. Oh yes... I wash the desitin off the walls, table and chair legs, couch cushions. Along with slobber/snot goobers on the wall...:down:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.