Does your bully love snow?

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon loves the snow, he had his first experience this year too and would sit by the door and cry until I let him out then it was a nightmare trying to get him back in the house.

Last edited:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
We actually had snow this morning here is Sierra Vista Arizona and Amber hated it. She doesn't mind rain but snow is a whole different story. I had to get a leash on her to get her to go outside and then she still tried to get up in my arms, was not happy one bit with the white stuff, couldn't get in fast enough. Go thing it melts in a matter of hours here.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thanks! There's been times where I have to close off the doggy door cause as soon as I let them in they head right back outside to play. :bang:

Ofcourse Mom, it's fun out there.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Yeah, Winston has never seen snow. He doesn't like rain very much, but I don't know what he'd do with snow. One of his favorite treats is ice cubes, so he might like to eat it. SO long as it isn't yellow!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Ruggles loves the snow, which is really a good thing since we'll have snow here for at least another 2-3 months!

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I love that handsome snow bunny of yours!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ruggles loves the snow, which is really a good thing since we'll have snow here for at least another 2-3 months!

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I love that handsome snow bunny of yours!
I'll be sure to tell him that too. :up: We just got 5" of snow and it's only 14 outside right now and just keeps going outside. You get SNOW and it pretty stays right?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Daddy doesn't mind the snow at all ... our black lab, Bear, loves it and runs around like a crazy doggy .. so Daddy usually is about two steps behind him!!

Linus is an Arizona bully-baby originally so bringing him back to Ohio must have been quite a shock to him! He didn't seem to mind the snow too much last year but we had a vERY mild winter and barely got any snow to speak of. Not like the feet of snow we normally get. So if this winter is normal we will find out what he thinks to it when it's up to his chin!!

Bella is our foster ... so no idea what she thinks. I'm going to take a guess that she won't stay out there too long. Her favorite place is snuggling under a blanket on the couch so 12" of snow could be a nightmare to her!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.