Does your bully love snow?

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
670.jpg661.jpg654.jpg675.jpgWe had our first snow this morning and Penelope got to experience the white stuff for the first time. It was awesome!!!!! She absolutely loved the snow. She ran and bounced like a bunny. She likes how snow tastes too and while she won't chase a ball if her life depended on it, she sure chased the snow.

We get more snow tomorrow so looking forward to putting her little xmas antlers on and getting some more fun in the snow pics!!

Does your bulldog love to play in the snow?

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko loves snow, exept when it comes down...he doesn't like any kind of rain on his face...

OP
PenelopeRosebud

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Usko loves snow, exept when it comes down...he doesn't like any kind of rain on his face...

[MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] it's funny how they are all so different. I think the snow coming down was her favorite part. She was biting the snow out of the sky - kind of like she does with the garden hose in summer. I can not have a shower without her getting in, but she doesn't like the rain too much either.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Cleo LOVES the snow, I had to chase her inside last winter when it would snow because if I didn't she would have become frozen out there.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie has never experienced snow. Then again, she's not quite 8 months and if we get a couple of inches of snow for the entire winter season, it's a big thing.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have a very hard time keeping all three of my guys out of it. Here's Wilson cooling off after we got back from a walk. This was about 6 weeks ago.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
I have no idea since the last time it snowed here and stuck was about 1995

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks LOVES it..... she will run, jump, bulldoze and eat it. Our Frenchie, Cheli.... HATES it

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Otis loves it - first experience for him this year too!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I have a very hard time keeping all three of my guys out of it. Here's Wilson cooling off after we got back from a walk. This was about 6 weeks ago.

Love the video, he sure is handsome.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
View attachment 32651View attachment 32652View attachment 32653View attachment 32654We had our first snow this morning and Penelope got to experience the white stuff for the first time. It was awesome!!!!! She absolutely loved the snow. She ran and bounced like a bunny. She likes how snow tastes too and while she won't chase a ball if her life depended on it, she sure chased the snow.

We get more snow tomorrow so looking forward to putting her little xmas antlers on and getting some more fun in the snow pics!!

Does your bulldog love to play in the snow?

That last picture is great, big smile!

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank doesn't like anything wet. When it snows we have to shovel a large area for him then shove him out the door for him to go out and within a minute or two he acts like hes been out in the cold for a hour lol. If he thinks the grass is wet or if its raining he wont go out. Hes to big of a prissy butt to let his paws get wet.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.