Who i met at the mall

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
So last night I was at the mall finishing the last but of shopping and and I hadnt noticed that is was pet night with Santa! I didnt have Lola but I noticed a bully in the line and ran towards him like a mad woman! This is the first bully I have met since living here! He was a big boy at 68lbs and full english, and his name is Tank which i think really fits him! He was so handsome! So the meaning of this story is that I spread the word about this site to her and told her how great everyone is so hopefully she joins! I would love to get some local bullies together to play and see if Lola deals with her own kind better than other breeds.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
How Kewl!... Hope you can arrange play dates for them. I have seen that bullies seem to play better with each other than they do with other kinds of dogs. I hope that holds true for Lola.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
pet night with Santa! I didnt have Lola but I noticed a bully in the line and ran towards him like a mad woman!

oooh the power of the imagination, that mental image I created in my mind will give me a giggle for the rest of the day :lmao:

but how cool that you finally met someone with a bulldog, hope you two exchanged numbers so you can arrange play dates :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I feel your excitement.... and raise ya, not a scream, but a louder than normal --- "It's a BULLDOG!!!!" is usually what flys from my mouth when I see one regardless of where I or they are. :D

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I think the lady thought I was crazy because I went running towards her said hi asked if I could pet her bully and then bent down and told him what a good boy he was as he kissed my face! He was such a lover and so pretty. Its funny how people with bulldogs just go plain nuts when it comes to anything bully!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I think the lady thought I was crazy because I went running towards her said hi asked if I could pet her bully and then bent down and told him what a good boy he was as he kissed my face! He was such a lover and so pretty. Its funny how people with bulldogs just go plain nuts when it comes to anything bully!

I resemble that remark! :whistle: we have had limited success getting locals to join here. And even less getting them to be active. Although it does seem that the bully owners we have met locally are just as owned as we are. They just aren't as interested in chatting on a forum.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh! This gave me belly laughs, love your description of the action!

Thank you for sharing your adventure with us...needed this so much.

Merry Bully Christmas to you & yours!
:christmas27:

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
That's awesome! I really miss my bully friends from Whidbey, we haven't seen any in our housing area since moving here at the end of August. :nope: Well, there was this one guy who saw me outside and slammed on his trucks brakes and hopped out when he saw mine because he just got one and he wanted to see mine but a bus was about to pull up so he had to go. I wish he would have come back though, I think he was just passing through our housing and didn't live here though.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
This was my first bully I around here! My girls were scared at first because he is 70ish pounds and looked so solid they wouldnt pet him at first! I would love to get a group here to meet up but haven't found anyone yet!

Most Reactions