My Beloved Nigel turns 2 today!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Happy Birthday to my sweet boy Nigel! Today is his 2nd birthday and I'm so excited to see how big and handsome he's grown to be.
My dream bulldog for sure and he's such a good boy. Last night we went to see Santa at our local mall and he and Karly behaved so well.
Nigel is not too fond of Santa though but I can't go without a pic so we managed to get this shot.

Christmas 2012.jpg

There's nothing better after a long day at work than getting home and being greeted by his precious little face and wagging lil tail. He always comes at me with a toy ready to play and he prances around so happy that mommy is finally home. I love it! Through him I have come to know so many other fellow bully lovers
and that is the best part because I get to know and love so many other bullies from afar.
He has truly filled my life with a joy that will never be taken for granted. I cherish every moment we have together and look forward to many more years with
him. We will be celebrating tonight with some birthday treats and I'll post some pics to share with all of our bully friends.

Happy Birthday Nigel Wentworth Sinclair!
Being NigelsMom is one of the greatest joys of my life!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:birthday:HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY NIGEL. Hope your special day is filled with treats, extra hugs, and a special dinner. Bulldozer and Blossom send their love and hugs, and 2 Woofs for your day, Enjoy buddy :party:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
:dancing::musicband::dancing::cake::birthday: Nigel, looking good and best years are yet to come!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
He's so handsome and what a great photo. Enjoy your birthday celebration. Hope to see some photos of it.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
It's your birthday :party::cake2::birthday3::birthday:!!! Happy birthday handsome!! Remy, Oliver and Sebastian are jealous you get to have prezzies and treats today. Oliver and Sebastian turn 2 in 3 days though so they'll be partying like rock stars this weekend as well.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
:cake::birthday::birthday::birthday3::muah2:Happy Birthday you handsome fella!
Birthdays are awesome!!!!!!
Love Miss Tallulah xxxooo

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:birthday3: Nigel ... sounds like you are going to have a marvelous day filled with love, hugs, presents and lots of yummy treats ... have a great day handsome!!! :daisy::hug2::cake2::happydance:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:DHappy Birthday Nigel Wentworth Sinclair, you are one handsome Bullyboy!!!:D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:birthday: Big Boy .. such a beautiful bully boy!!!!

:jumping::dancing::dancing::jumping::dancing::musicband::jumpdance::jumpdance::jumpdance::jumpdance::musicband:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:birthday: to Nigel from all of us at Sherry's house, Jack Dolly Griz Peggy and Scrimps :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.