wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Wait for it....creamsickles. Not a shocker he likes ice cream. I know he shouldn't have but it he snatched it right out of my hand and before I could get it back ate it all minus the stick, which I ultimately think he would have if I didn't get to him. Don't worry no chocolate ice cream. Lol ohhh señor chubby

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:eek: Don't tell Jake! Jeeeeeeez...he got a French fry the other day because my grandson wasn't on "High Jake Alert".. If he knew ice cream was a possibiity...:ohmy:

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
French fries was day one for this fatty. I stand firm but my girlfriend gives him whatever he wants and lets him do whatever he wants. It's horrible, no way for me to train this darn guy. She just laughs and says he's her baby and he can do what he wants. The freakin two of em

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
French fries was day one for this fatty. I stand firm but my girlfriend gives him whatever he wants and lets him do whatever he wants. It's horrible, no way for me to train this darn guy. She just laughs and says he's her baby and he can do what he wants. The freakin two of em

:ROFL: well at least you know what to expect when skin kids come along!! :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Daddy is the spoiler in this household. And HRH knows it!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are fast little suckers, when it comes to food.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
has anyone else tried the "Doggie Ice-Cream" there are several different types now ... my dogs get it for special occasions like birthdays or holiday desserts

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks LOVES ALL food.... has yet to spit or turn anything down..... ice cream is a favorite -- lactose free vanilla, it is what I use for pill giving.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon eats anything and everything too and is equally spoiled by Mom and Dad. It could be worse you could ask [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] what her dog likes more then ice cream :-)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I dont give Lola any people food although im sure she would love it!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Bacon eats anything and everything too and is equally spoiled by Mom and Dad. It could be worse you could ask [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] what her dog likes more then ice cream :-)

Wilson USED to like :poo: way more than ice cream. Lucky for us his taste buds have changed. :happydance: :D

marianne

May 17, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Jenna
Jenna likes everything....I admit i give her a little taste...she loves the dog ice cream but she is so messy with it...big head little cup some how she gets it everywhere so we save that for summer

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
We aren't ice cream people but Amber loves jello and yummy bears. It is hilarious to watch her with either of them. I have to figure out the video thing with the galaxy III so I can post some videos.

Most Reactions