MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Lol the worst part is the baby sleeps through the night.. I om the other hand dont get this privalige in life lol! Maybe i should sleep in his room with him!! Its ok Meekos just gone out for a weewee so ive snuggled back into bed and given Daddy a boot!! Now i just have to try fall asleep before they both start snorin again!! :pray:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
talk about sleeping with one eye open...hahahah i crack myself up!

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Lol!! Hes got his eye on mummy!! Urmm .. Ive never noticed him doing it when hes chewing.. I dont think so! Il keep an eye on him to check x

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I still think they look adorabull when they're asleep ......... even if they're doing the creepy eye thing!!!

I feel your pain with the snoring ... Maggie used to snore and so does Tom. However, Maggie's snoring was like a lullaby and Tom's snoring used to really really annoy me!!! :blink:

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Uh...I see what you mean. He is still adorabull, but in a scary sort of way.

Im glad somebody agrees lol i felt like a cruel mummy thinking he looked scary rather than cute!

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
aww poor Meeko, do his eyes roll back in his head when he is chewing on things too?

Ive never noticed it before but yes his eyes are rolling when hes chewing his bone too. Is this normal x

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Ive never noticed it before but yes his eyes are rolling when hes chewing his bone too. Is this normal x

Bacon will do that if he is really into chewing something, when he was a puppy he would doze off with his eyes partially open and they would roll back too. Now he closes them and I can just assume they are still rolling back but we can't see them.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin does that to it's freaky sometimes I wake him up or try to shut his eye

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
All three of mine have done that. I try to close their eyes, they are not impressed.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
this is how jovi sleeps!!!! its so creeepy. haha most of the time she sleeps with her eyes open :facepalm:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.