Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mollee's Mischief

Default Re: Mollee's Mischief

They are so funny. I'm going to try the acting sad thing. she's a sweety and may feel bad. What's funny too is it seems like everyone's bully eats everything but the furniture (thank goodness). I love telling her silly stories at work.

The English Bulldog Laws are just great!! Soooooo true!

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

Lola chews on everything too! Im shocked sometimes by the stuff that i see in her poop!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rudy and Mila
    Likes (Received)

A day in the life of Mila. Morning, dad kicks me and Rudy out, I Chew on the patio furniture I until I get bored. Yum that fern looks good, lets try some of that. On to branches of any bush or bark from a tree. 8:30mom let's me in, time to go shopping, oh wait, I gotta go gremlin and jump off the top of the couch to attack Rudy from above. Ok, now time to go shopping. Into the bathroom to see if anyone has left any TP rolls in the wastebasket. Cardboard everywhere what's next. Reading glasses, remotes, slippers, back to eating Rudy, presents (especially with hand tied bows), coffee table, mom's toes, Kleenex, slugs, earthworms, couch and if I really get bored my own toys.

btw fill a cleaned out soda can with 8 or 10 coins tape it closed and throw it near your bully when they approach something they are not supposed to eat. They will Learn quick. Doesn't work for Mila, she is deaf and sees the can rolling bye and goes ninja on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg  

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

@gobronco LOL that as awesome. Bacon eats everything too and he has a fine taste for beds which he no longer has. We got him the aluminum kurando bed and it is indestructible !!!!!! Aluminum frame with a sleeved kevlar bed platform. It wasn't cheap but the alternative of buying a new bed every two weeks would have been more expensive.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rudy and Mila
    Likes (Received)

@Baconator
    Lol if you and Bacon ever make it to Ca you gotta bring Bacon over. They can kick back and finish off a couple chairs together LOL

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I feel your pain ..... Linus is now 14 months old and yet still ... if it hasn't got a pulse ... he WILL eat it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads