He is not sleeping in his new bed

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355709807.808257.jpg

Cappucino just doesnt want to forget his old bed , he is just to big for it :) but he doesnt give up , when i take his bed away he looks for it and cries like a small baby hahahah :) i ordered the big bed and quite frankly spent 7-8 times more than his small bed that drives me crazy :) he just uses it as a playground

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... no that is a bed fit for a King!! Give him time....

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
LOL .. These pics are all great. Jake and wilsons both made me laugh my socks off!! I feel your pain with the bigger bed situation though. we bought Meeko a new bed yesterday and this is how hes decided to sleep on it... 20121217_205906.jpg

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
these pictures are hilarious! When I thought Amber was too big for her bed I threw it away; she kept trying to fit her big body in that little bed so I tossed it. Maybe that is why she has decided the top of the sofa is her new bed. lol Too funny.

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Those pictures are hilarious. My pup has a pretty large bed that he likes, but he also decided the smaller bed that used to belong to the cat should also be his. He carried it across the room over by his crate which holds his bed and now he will go between the two. The cat isn't very happy about it as she can't carry the bed back to where it was. He loves to get his toys and lay in either bed now.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
haha these pictures are great, it could be worse you bully could thrash his bed to pieces like Bacon does with his

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
LOL!! This is a funny good thread. Xena sleep on her bed like Meeko does.... When she isn't chewing it up.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
DSC_0001-2.jpg

I believe they get a sense of security from the cozy small beds.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.