Bulliez from vancouver bc ???

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Hi there great people . I am looking for bulliez in vancouver downtown area , so my boy cappuccino can have some friends ... Please reply to this thread if you are interested . I want him to have some good friends...
Thanks
Deniz

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Hi [MENTION=5029]Deniztokcan[/MENTION] - I'm Tamara and our bulldog is Penelope. She is 8 1/2 months old and the sweetest little girl. She loves everyone and everydog she's ever met. We live right by the Port Mann and don't get downtown often but maybe we could meet half way one day after the holidays? You might also want to look on meetup dot com as there are 2 bulldog meet up groups - one in Vancouver, which we recently joined but haven't gone to an outing yet, and another which is listed in Delta but mostly meets in Surrey parks. We have attended several of the meets and there is nothing better than watching big groups of bulldogs playing together. One of my albums is from our Halloween meet and there are some cute bulldogs in costumes.

That Cappu is a handsome boy! How old is he? Did you find him locally?

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Hi Tamara , i would love to do that , i have checked the meetup group but surrey was a little bit far but i will go all the way to make him happy ... Cappu is 8,5 months old , we can meet after 8th of january if that is good for you ? I would love to have some friends with bullies as usually they are great :) please add me to facebook if you habe one. [email protected]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.