thelm thelm updates?!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Ive been looking but cant see any updates on how mabel lou's thelm thelm is doing. Not sure how to message or tag people lol so hoping she sees this and lets us know :-) . Thoughts and prayers are still going strong for you hoping shes doing ok xxx

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
There are a few threads, letting us know just how Thelma is doing. I'll have to dig around to find them as I am not very skilled in navigation here, as yet.

In short though, she seems to be doing just fine.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...eally-but-strange-yeah-strange-sorta-way.html

Today when going outside with her and being the hawk that I have become about poop I can say this that yes she does not strain so much but that it is dropping out much easier. Not large pieces like before she became sick but more smaller pieces and we still have some rather soft formation still but absolutely not runny although I am not seeing poop that I could pick up to put in a container without it being smushed in doing so. The color still is not completely normal and I do believe she may have blood in it but when I called her vet who is in today but with a patient I explained to her about what has happened since the enemas (2) were given and what color along with the consistency it has been up until this morning, I have been keeping a journal with video since bringing her home from the vet earlier this week. So she knows the information to tell the vet and now I am just awaiting the call to see what Thelms vet would like for me to do if anything. I thought it was gross to post a picture of poop on here otherwise I would have lol. I also videotaped Thelm playing with Mabel and her wanting to high five me lol. It was totally adorable but again I can't figure out how to post a video on this site.

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Thankyou :-) ive been searching but my phone only shows me what it wants too lol its rubbish on this website x

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thankyou :-) ive been searching but my phone only shows me what it wants too lol its rubbish on this website x

To tag someone..just put @ right next to their user name..it will show in red if you did it correctly. That person will get a notification... [MENTION=6198]mabel lou[/MENTION]

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
You learn something new everyday :-) thanks for the help . Jake looks adorabull in ur side pic xx

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.