Gunny is officially on the Naughty List.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I literally laughed out loud and then read the post to my bf and my brother. I have no clue how Mack would be with sitting for a Santa pic, thus why we haven't tried yet...

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

M

mabel lou

This is all a set up :crying: blame the new kid on the block. Hay the boxer bro :evil:set me up :sos: I am innocent:jail: SOMEBODY, ANYBODY HELLO HELLO :mansfriend: :picknose:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Too funny! Looking forward to seeing the picture!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am sitting here laughing and just picturing Gunny being naughty with Santa.:LMAO:

usmc03grunt

Nov 27, 2012
Port Orange, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cammie and Gunny
Today we went to our local chain pet store for pictures with Santa. It's official. Gunny made it to the Naughty List. I can't even begin to describe the mayhem that ensued. Lets just say glasses went flying, beard up over his head and almost strangled by it and then the crowning moment when I realized Gunny had just taken out Santa's "family jewels". Looking at the picture where he is all disheveled, I am pretty sure Santa will have PTSD after today.

*shame*

What an awesome name for a bully. My first male is going to be named Gunny. I was a Marine!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Guess this post goes with the picture in the other thread...... :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.