Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I just took my son lunch and could not believe my eyes! It is snowing where I live ... this is so weird!! My babies may just get to experience something they have never seen or played in before ... if it keeps coming down like it is right now it is bound to start sticking on the ground and I will be able to let them play in the snow for the very first time! I promise to take pictures if it does stick and they get to play in the snow!!!

did I mention ... holy crap its COLD!!!!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Jealous! I'm in Boston and the way the weather has been I don't think its ever going to snow this winter!! I hope the snow sticks for you, nothing is more enjoyable than watching a bully having fun in the snow!:christmas13:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too cool, get your babies will have a blast.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
well all that excitement for nothing! it stopped and never did stick :( I had hoped that the babies would get to play in snow ... oh well. hopefully I will get a job interview for the job I applied for and if I do I will have to go over the mountain and it will surely have snow so they can jump out long enough to get a few pictures on the way over or the way home!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm not surprised you got snow up there. It's been totally FRIGID these last few days!!! I don't mind the cold as long as the sun is out tho. :sunny:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.