Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh she is just precious! I had to mute the video though, as those adorable little puppy barks got my Winston up out of a nap and started him barking. He wanted to know where the puppy was! I do miss the puppy stages. :( Video as much of her puppyhood as you can, for the memories, and so we can all share in the cuteness!

HAHAHAHA...my Brutus too (he's still looking for that puppy) because I was hooked on her cuteness
which included that adorable puppy bark
:havemyheart:

Way serious cuteness overload...please keep those pics and videos coming and...Congratulations on
being Lucy's parents!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Oh my, how funny and sweet:muah2:

OP
Fjcattie

Fjcattie

Dec 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Nother vid.. Keeping herself occupied with the squeaky ball! She liiiiiives for the squeeek!

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Awe I love it! I kept on playing the video over and over so I could see her, and watch my Brutus look for the puppy! Welcome to EBN & Bully parenting! They are the absolute best :)

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
:smileywelcome: to you and Lucy, she sure is cute and I love the last of the video where she lays on the table.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Awww she is adorable!!!! She reminds me of my baby girl not too long ago! Izzy would run in the house and always run straight into walls or furniture!!! ahahaha! They are so funny, they look like little pigs when they tuck their lil butts in!!!!!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Dawww what a cute little ball of spastic puppy :smileywelcome: to EBN.....I must give you points for bravery walking around bare footed with puppy dagger teeth so near by

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Just wanted to introduce myself and our new pup Lucy! We will be asking tons of questions as we are very new to bulldogs and puppies in general. I'll post a video when I'm allowed of her goin nuts!

Welcome , you will get Everything that you need ! There are so many active users here that are very good in their hearth witout beneffit

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
I was thinking the same thing, toes beware. Btw if you ever need a babysitter I am only a few hundred miles north. Then again I might not give her back lol. What a cutie.

Most Reactions