So....What is your EB getting for Christmas?

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
Is your bulldog getting anything special for Christmas? Otis got his gift early :clap2: he received a new shower head with sprayer so he could get all nice and clean when he has a bath. I must say he loves it and I am kinda shocked. I thought it would scare him to death :nope:. Otis also has a huge stocking with lots of goodies that he will receive on Christmas morning. He walks by it everyday and sniffs :D

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Meeko has his own stocking full of new treats and toys that says 'Yappy Christmas' .. He too always walks by it and sniffs up at it lol .. See EB's are not as daft as people say they are!! X

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
"I'm gettin' nothin' for Christmas, Mommy and Daddy are mad, I'm gettin' nothin' for Christmas, Cause I ain't been nothin' but bad."

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH gets everything her heart desires all during the week (except a mommy who doesn't leave her everyday to go to work). So since mommy's retirement isn't coming anytime in the near future all she could think of asking Santapaws to get her is duplicates of a couple of her favorite toys. She won't necessarily get them on Christmas morning. She will get them after she has completely destroyed the current favorites.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I am buying Remi all the things to keep him preoccupied. We gave him his guardo bone and antler early. Also some pearly whites. Maybe a few stuffed toys. (And Maybe a few old favorites lol)

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
Aunt Clara is getting an Everlasting treat ball, some new stuffies, and a Kong squeaky football. She's been a pretty good girl, and her toys are in really rough shape. She and her sister are really hard on them.

Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bo is getting a "Galileo" Nylabone (as seen on EBN) and Bea is getting a "Crinkle Lobster"; she likes those toys that make that crinkly plastic sound. There are squeakers in the lobster's claws so she'll be honking those too......over and over and over and over..............

Like Billy and Lucy, they'll want each other's toys at first but will settle in on what they like best; Bo: chewing, Bea: honking and crinkling

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman is getting a Loopies big bag of balls and another treat stuffing chew toy. He cant get too much on christmas because daddy is only getting one gift, but I'll probably sneak a few more in there LOL

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Aunt Clara is getting an Everlasting treat ball, some new stuffies, and a Kong squeaky football. She's been a pretty good girl, and her toys are in really rough shape. She and her sister are really hard on them.

Everlasting treat ball <---- these are THE BOMB ! ! Gizmo's Favorite ball since we discovered it, and we havent even had to ever put a treat in it, it big enough to play with, and it bounces and rolls and they can carry it easy etc My secret bully will find this out soon too!

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
Which size do you have? I got Clara the large in hopes it will keep her from popping the treats out too quickly.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I'm spoiling my two this Christmas only because its our first christmas with them since adopting them. I kind of went crazy on cyber Monday shopping for them hahah. But one of my favorites I got for Gio is a remote control car, but I think that's more for my entertainment! He loves chasing things!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My 2 got one of their gifts early, we went to Woofstock and bought them their winter coats, but they will get some new Kong toys, and the Gailleo Nylabone, plus now I have to go check out the everlasting treat ball everyone is talking about. My 2 love playing with balls

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I gotnlola some stuffed bones and a few chew toys a this really cute sweater then in her stocking I'm putting some fruitables and some other treats she should be set!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
they will be getting a few new toys (I need to get Diesel a new jolly ball, my sons lab broke the rope so now he can't drag it around), some yummy treats, and I will fix them a special Christmas breakfast and dinner! I'm trying to find some nice warm doggie blankets since we will be moving and it's a lot colder there then where we are now or maybe a sweatshirt for each of them ... not sure just yet.

toys and treats for sure though!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online