So....What is your EB getting for Christmas?

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubie has some Christmas cookies in her stocking and she'll probably get a couple of toys and an antler.

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
bulldogs4me;279290 I'm trying to find some nice warm doggie blankets since we will be moving and it's a lot colder there then where we are now or maybe a sweatshirt for each of them ... not sure just yet. toys and treats for sure though![/QUOTE said:
Maybe you could go top the fabric store and buy some fleece to tie them some blankies. They wash great and are really soft and warm. There are some super cute doggie fleeces out there. Ours are doggie paw prints on one side and doggies and bones on the other. You can sort of see one in this pic.

uploadfromtaptalk1355614415525.jpg
Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Pan is getting his toy basket emptied to make room for all the replacements... He's already got a few of them (I couldn't resist). He knows where they are, and gives me the "why are my toys up there" look.... Lol

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Sancho will be getting some new stuffies, a kong toy, a jacket and something super special from his Secret Santa Paws soon. He totally knows where they are under the tree and tries to sneak them away when he thinks we're not looking. He is also obsessed with the wrapped, boxed dog bed we got for my sister's cocker spaniel. Apparently, all beds are his beds!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Maybe you could go top the fabric store and buy some fleece to tie them some blankies. They wash great and are really soft and warm. There are some super cute doggie fleeces out there. Ours are doggie paw prints on one side and doggies and bones on the other. You can sort of see one in this pic.

View attachment 32485
Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

You made that blanket? That is super cute, I would love to try that, do you sew it then do the tie edging? I know I tend to get overly excited about things so trying to control it ... but that blanket is fantastic ... would love more info on making them please :)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I replaced stinky old dog bed with a new one for Tank and Stella. Their old one was ripe even after washing! Now they have a bigger bed.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie is getting the Tuffy Toys Ulrimate Dog Bone, Tuffy Toy Ultimate Gear Ring, a new Nobbly Wobbly ball by Multipet, a ZogoFlex Jive ball, a flying disc thing that the wife picked out that will probably last 5 minutes, a kids sized basketball, a bacon flavored nylabone, and a solid rubber boomerang shaped toy with a piece of rope very snugly attached to the outside of it.

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Ellie is getting the Tuffy Toys Ulrimate Dog Bone, Tuffy Toy Ultimate Gear Ring, a new Nobbly Wobbly ball by Multipet, a ZogoFlex Jive ball, a flying disc thing that the wife picked out that will probably last 5 minutes, a kids sized basketball, a bacon flavored nylabone, and a solid rubber boomerang shaped toy with a piece of rope very snugly attached to the outside of it.

Wow ! I did not get that much gift when i was young :) just kiddin they deserve the very best !
I am not buying myself some new clotha but getting my bully some tufg toys too ;)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Okay Bacon is getting spoiled rotten, I think I got one of almost everything from Carolina Pet Pantry the day someone mentioned the sale, also he is getting two different sized unbreakoballs, some himilayan chews, another Jolly ball the one with the rope along with who knows what else, he is getting more then Jen and I that's for sure

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Chance has a new custom jacket on order. He was a puppy last year and still growing so we didn't buy him a bully jacket right away. Hopefully he doesn't keep expanding!

He will also be unwrapping December's Barkbox on Christmas morning. No idea what's in it this month!

A couple of bags of Darford treats and a ball from Planet Dog (the most indestructible ball I've ever seen!) to replace his year and a half old one.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Um... I realized that between what I bought her and playing Secret Santa on EBN and with Caroline Pet Pantry... I've spent about $100 on Aubie already, lol!

She got a toy and some treats from secret santa here. She got some treats, a rubber stick, and some facial scrub from Carolina Pet Pantry. From us she got a Kong toy with some bacon and cheese filling, a couple of bones, some Christmas cookies and cupcakes, 2 Merrick sausage treats, a monkey, and two huge tennis balls. And hopefully I don't see anything else I just have to get her when we go out this afternoon. :ashamed:

Yes, my baby is spoiled. But she's so active and plays so much that we have to keep things to keep her little wiggle butt occupied.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.