loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: my eb is aca an you can still show with aca his sire was AKC an his mom was ACA an Franklin is all English bulldog I wouldn't worry to much about it I was worried at first now that he is getting bigger he is all ebd lol I got Franklin from a PA breeder to

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
April is ACA we dont care - havn't even sent in the paperwork yet weve had her five months -we also had her spayed and microchiped and we mailed that paper work in the next day - priorities i guess -her tag on her collar says April McCray she is part of the family and is going to spend the rest of her life with us -papers dont mean anything to us and there are plenty of wonderful ACA dogs out there ....just love her and she will give back that love tenfold over

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
There is nothing wrong with the ACA that I can see; they seem much like the AKC in that they keep the genealogical records of dogs for pedigree. I wouldn't worry one bit about which registry has your puppy. The fact that she is your baby is more important than some musty ole record by far.

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I agree with everybody. Our Bacon is registered with CKC but it was love at first site with her and our family.
She could be registered or not and we would not care coz at this point she is part of the family.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I just realized Bacon ACA too, didn't realize this until the other day when we had his paperwork out for some reason. Either was like everyone said, he's a year old and not going to be a sire so no biggie.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Zeus could have been AKC registered. I received the paperwork,but I never sent I The paperwork because I did not I tend to breed or show. No big deal to me!

lacee

Dec 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mollee
She is just beautiful! I never registered mine either. I didn't care about the papers because we got her fixed and had no intentions on breeding. Enjoy your bundle of joy!! They are truly the best dogs ever. :)

Most Reactions