Groups and Meet up's Section

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hi Everybully , for those of you who are new to the site or haven't noticed before, at the top of the page in the toolbar area, second dark band down, second from the left, "Social Groups" click that and see if anything peaks your interest. These are side groups that people have started and everyone is welcome to join a group or start a new one, for off topic subjects, or Meetups that don't currently exist. Please check them out. Those that have no activity will be disbanded after a lengthy time period. Also the same rules apply as the forum. Enjoy and have fun with people of same interest's.
Puppy Group, Gardening, Fitness, Movies, Books, just to name a few. :2thumbs:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I have never noticed that! Im having a duh moment:blush2:

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I have never noticed that! Im having a duh moment:blush2:

The site has so much to offer, sometimes we get caught in the flood of all the activity :whatsthat?:

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Totally forgot about that, perfect place to setup a group for the dirty jerzeans :-)

Don't forget to set up plugs for your group in the forum to get members to join. :2thumbs:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] Yea I started a thread under the meet up group but for some reason it doesn't show up under my threads and it doesn't show up in the new threads list???? I confused

Last edited:
OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@Sherry Yea I started a thread under the meet up group but for some reason it doesn't show up under my threads and it doesn't show up in the new threads list???? I confused

It will only show up under your group as a discussion. To get out to the general members you need to "Post a new Thread" under the forum

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@Sherry Yea I started a thread under the meet up group but for some reason it doesn't show up under my threads and it doesn't show up in the new threads list???? I confused

you got it, Good job :goodpost:

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What I meant to say was I started a new thread under the meet up's feed, do I need to put it under the general bulldog talk so it hits the new postings list

:oops: :yes4:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.