Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you soooo much!!!!!!

Doc called and said everything went normal and it was a simple surgery....phew.....now I can't wait to kiss cheek!! Thanks everyone for the support I needed it!
That's great news! We always get nervous when it comes to surgery. So glad she's on the mending path now. :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you soooo much!!!!!!

Doc called and said everything went normal and it was a simple surgery....phew.....now I can't wait to kiss cheek!! Thanks everyone for the support I needed it!

So happy to hear all went well with the Spunkster!! Hugs to her for a quick recovery

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
She gets stitches out Wednesday and is doing well! Hard to keep her calm because she's feeling good enough to take on the world (as always) but she made t! Thanks for the thoughts and encouragement!!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I was just reading your other post and I was wondering if her being spayed will calm her down at all please let me know if it does and im so glad she is doing so well!

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
So far she's calmed down about 5% but not much more. She has just started letting me lean down and kiss her forehead, but still gets very hyper and jumps still. Over all it has helped a little bit, she seemed to lose 5 lbs. so she's a little shapely (which is normal) but were keeping an eye on that to make sure it was from the surgery.

She's doing well! She's healthy!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
So happy to hear Spunky is doing well. It is such a big relief when it is all behind you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.