Good Luck Spunky, don't stay mad at mom forever ..:lmaogirl:

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
Good luck Spunky - it will go well but if you are like me you will be nervous right till you rush in the door of the vets office and see Spunky is A-OK .Thats how I was when April took her trip

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Spunky will do great. i spayed my Blossom 2 months ago, and after i picked her up fromthe vet, you wouldnt even know she had had an operation, she wanted to jump and play, so it was hard to keep her quiet and not let her run and jump for a week. good luck and i hope Spunky has an easy time during her operation and a speedy recovery. im sure she will enjoy all the extra TLC she gets from Mommy after.

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
You guys are the best!

I've been an emotional wreck....I gave the doc one of my shirts for overnight (for spunky not the doc lol). All I can picture is her little wrinkly face passed out and her thinking mommy and daddy abandoned her :(

Expecting a call from the doc when their finished.....just need to cool down :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You guys are the best!

I've been an emotional wreck....I gave the doc one of my shirts for overnight (for spunky not the doc lol). All I can picture is her little wrinkly face passed out and her thinking mommy and daddy abandoned her :(

Expecting a call from the doc when their finished.....just need to cool down :)

Awwww..hopefully she will sleep like a Bully and be home soon...

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
All the best to you and a speedy recovery for Spunky. I know how you are feeling right now.In the days leading up to the surgery I was a wreck. I was so worried, the Vet (who is an awesome Bully vet) let me stay with Miss Tallulah and cuddle her while they put her out and as soon as she came to and her vital signs were good he let me take her home. Gave her a shot of morphine and gave me some meds for her and she snuggled into her carrier and came home. By the next morning she was her silly puppy self and it was all I could do to keep her somewhat calm so she could heal. It is so worth it though because spaying your bully girl is the most loving thing you can do if you are not going to breed her.
- that requires a very special type of Bully mama and most of us mere mortals don't have the special knowledge or experience needed to do all the right things. Hugs to you.:assurred::assurred::assurred:

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Thank you soooo much!!!!!!

Doc called and said everything went normal and it was a simple surgery....phew.....now I can't wait to kiss cheek!! Thanks everyone for the support I needed it!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Awesome Spunkysmom!!!!!!:clap2::excited::2thumbs: What a huge relief to know the worst is behind you and Spunky is fine. I sense lots of bully hugs, licks, wiggles and kisses to come.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Wow that was quick, glad Spunky is okay, hoping for a speedy recovery. At least now you can relax knowing that your furbaby is okay

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Wishing Spunky a speedy recovery! And thank you for sharing. Our Penelope gets spay right after the holidays and if I think about it too much I feel a little sick. It really is comforting to read of others positive experiences.

Blessings on the bulldog :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.