There will be no pups for Usko

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Such beautiful photos! That Usko is one of the most handsome bullies I've ever seen! He needs an agent - maybe some print ads or commercials? Thanks for sharing him with us :)

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
He is absolutely a work of art. And I applaud you in not breeding him after the diagnosis was made. If you are however thinking of getting a companion for Him , I urge you to maybe see if you could dog-sit for a friend for a couple of weeks and see if He likes the company of another dog. See how they interact and how do you feel also. Just a thought on the matter. Good luck!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Thank You Thank You, for thinking of someone else first. I have always loved this boy and Yes he is one of a kind Special and thats all that matters.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:( Sorry for your bad news! Love the snow pictures of your handsome boy, you always take such great pictures!!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I am sorry to hear that Usko won't be a daddy, but that is the right decision to make. Having a friend for him will make him just as excited, and who knows? Maybe that bulldoggie will have some beautiful pups.

And honestly, that picture of him running in the snow is absolutely fantastic. It made me laugh, the expression on his face. Just too cute!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so sorry your plans for grand-furkids will come to be..... but thank you for loving him and the breed so much to make the right decision.

As always, awesome pictures of your boy

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
GOD bless your very honorable and correct decision and yes, it's a shame
this beautiful bully will never breed but I'm so glad he's okay...Usko has my
heart and thank you for keeping us supplied with many amazing photos of
him in action...such an eye treat to see him in action.
:muah2:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw im so sorry you will not be able to breed usko but im glad you are doing the right thing for him and someone else by not. he looks so wonderful in the pictures thanks for sharing. :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so sorry I know how excited you were about this, you have made a wise decision and for that I applaud you! Usko is an amazing boy no matter what he does in the future, even if its not show or agility. He is loved by all!

Now when do we get to hear the news????? Spill the beans please!!!

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I am so sorry I know how excited you were about this, you have made a wise decision and for that I applaud you! Usko is an amazing boy no matter what he does in the future, even if its not show or agility. He is loved by all!

Now when do we get to hear the news????? Spill the beans please!!!

I posted a video of seven pups in the EBN facebook group...one of the pups will be ours. Today we get to choose from the two boys who will be our "Voitto". That name means "victory" and it was reserved for Usko's son, but we desided to give Usko's sisters son that name now. To make the decision more difficult those boys most likely have a differend father. They are both absolutely gorgeous champion dogs. The other is brindle and white and the other red and white. Both are healthy and good tempered. At the moment I'm leaning more to the brindle pup, but as soon as I think so I wan't the other....why can't I have them both???? I'll be posting pics as soon as I have made my decision.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online