Opinions on current looks and weight

guntruck

Dec 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Snoopy, Roxie
photo.jpgphoto.jpg My pups are 14 weeks old and both weigh in at well 25lbs a week and a half ago, probably closer to 30 now. Snoopy (white male) has recently caught up to his sis as he was the runt. He has also recently really developed huge front paws and many wrinkles. Roxie has many wrinkles and they seem to have diminished some. Their faterh is 88lbs and momma is 65lbs, everything seems to be ok, healthy eating a cup each 3X a day and get plenty of exercise. Any thoughts on how they look now? Would you guess they are EB's? Snoop yes, Roxie seems to look a little different they weight the same but Roxie has longer legs and a longer torso, snoop is short and squatty.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
bully's change shape and look different from day to day, almost torpedo like at times. they are not full grown completely until nearly 2 years old.

Your pups are absolutely adorabull. :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They look great.... and Sherry gave you some good info on what to expect

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think they both look adorabull. Bullies come in all shapes and sizes ... and in the first year they grow up and the second year they grow out. You wont' really know what shape and size they are going to be until they are over two years old.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I agree with [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] and @ kazzy220 they change constantly the first year they grow up and the second year they grow out. They look adorable to me.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, my name is Monica, I also have a brother and sister, they are 9 months old now, their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. My 2 are very different from each other like yours, my male Dozer weighs about 36 lbs, and he looks more like a boxer to me, he has a longer more muscular body than Blossom and his face looks like a boxers face, his sister Blossom is 34 lbs, but she looks like she weighs more, her body is more stout and round and her face has more wrinkles and is more bully like. Your two are so cute, and I love their names. When we got ours and were trying to decide on names, one of the names my son liked for the girl was Roxie.

OP
G

guntruck

Dec 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Snoopy, Roxie
Good information and thanks every one for your input. So apparently even though they may not look as I would expect them now it changes significantly over time. Good to know and thanks again! :D

OP
G

guntruck

Dec 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Snoopy, Roxie
Good information and thanks every one for your input. So apparently even though they may not look as I would expect them now it changes significantly over time. Good to know and thanks again! :D

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Your pups are adorabull, as everyone said they will change shapes and sizes for the first two years and they do go through some very awkward non bully looking shapes in the first 6 months especially while they are growing

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.