Chester has decided that aftter 8:30pm

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester has decided that aftter 8:30pm he is allowed on the couch..he pulls his bully butt up there and goes to sleep on the throw pillows, every night without fail. And then he looks around once he gets up there to see if anyone is going to say anything. He doesn't try to come up here any other time, and I don't really allow him on the couch any other time.. but, I'm a sucker for how cute he looks when he's doing it...that it's now allowed :heart:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
how cute ya there faces are soo irrestable... if lex gets on furniture he only stays for like 10 mins then wants down

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Aaaaaw sweet little boy Chester, I can just imagine it!

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
I gave up a long time ago. I have accepted that there are 3 of them and 1 of me and like you...I'm a sucker too! :heart: Winston jumped on the couch when my mother-in-law was here and she tried to "shoo" him away. I laughed and reminded her that she was sitting on HIS couch :D

Reggie

Jul 16, 2010
Stopsley, Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Bulldog(s) Names
REGINALD GRUFFALO THE FIRST
Funny - same thing. My Mother visited and sat right on the spot Reggie favours on the sofa and he pestered her like mad for 20 mins! I told her she was on his spot - you should have seen her face!

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
My family tries to out run each other to the one rocking chair in my living room so no one has to sit on the sofa because they know its Dempsey's. :p

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
How could you make him get off the couch when he's so cute and cozy sleeping! I couldn't so after Horse and Braeden destroyed the couch, off to the end of the driveway with a free sign it went! We now have a comfy old wood rocking chair, that only I like to sit in, Horse's LLBean bed, and a leather chaise I got on craigslist for $25 that Horse will only go on if there's a blanket under him. I was so tired of having to wash the couch's slipcover all the time, and the boys managed to destroy the couch even with the slipcover on, so we now have furniture that Horse doesn't find comfortable!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.