My Bully Needs a Friend

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I don't live by you to I would be thrilled to let the girls play!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I would love to let my babies play but since I'm in California guess I'm of no use LOL hope you find her some great friends to play with!!

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Macclenny, FL is half way about 2 hrs each. Any other Bullies located in Tallehassy

That sounds about right. I was going to say Gainesville, which is a little closer to you than me. Yes. There is at least one other Boardee close by and I have a friend who is a breeder who might be talked into letting us play in her yard. If Cammie is fully immunized, I always find bullys at the dog park.

Last edited:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=7183]usmc03grunt[/MENTION] start a new thread under the meet ups category you will probably get a better response there. I know there are a bunch of FL people on here but I'm no help since I'm in NJ

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Cammie needs a friend! We live near Daytona Beach and can't find any bully friends for her. Help! :(

I have a buddy in Deland with about a 1/2 dozen Cane Corso Mastiff's if ya want to play ! which reminds me, its been a while, I need to call him and see how my buddies are doing :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Do you have a Petssmart in your area, they have a doggie play group everyday, or maybe try taking an ad in your area to see if their are any bulldog owners near you. Or the other alternative is you could get Cammie a brother or sister.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.