First afternoon out of the crate by herself at home...

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Good thing all of her partying bulldog friends jumped out the window before you made it to the front door. They must have taken the beer bottles with them. Hope she doesn't have a hangover after her nap. Lol

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Yay Izzy :2thumbs: Brutus turned five months last week, we have left him out a couple times, at most an hour at a time. I can't wait till we can let him out all the time! Let us know how it goes next time

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
This is where I left her and found her on my way back home...

Houston-20121212-00801.jpg

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Glad she did ok. She was a pooped pup.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber has been out of her crate and unsupervised for a while now but she still has her moments. The tree is killing me, we had to move the sofa closer to the curtains to get the tree in the house and Amber always looks out the window. Well, the curtains got in her way more than normal due to the position of the sofa so she ate a hole threw them. Yeap, now we can all see outside from the view of the sofa. Luckily, it was only the sheer ones behind the drapes. Good luck on this new adventure....lol....your place may never be the same. Good stuff!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She did wonderful!!!! I'm so happy! I opened the door and there she was, same spot on the couch! Now I wonder if she slept for 4 hours While she stayed at home. I did check the apt and things seem to be untouched by her. I also closed bedroom and bathroom doors. But I'm sure that having her at daycare from 7am- 1230pm helped to burn all energy out of her.

Great news..daycare does wonders!

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Amber has been out of her crate and unsupervised for a while now but she still has her moments. The tree is killing me, we had to move the sofa closer to the curtains to get the tree in the house and Amber always looks out the window. Well, the curtains got in her way more than normal due to the position of the sofa so she ate a hole threw them. Yeap, now we can all see outside from the view of the sofa. Luckily, it was only the sheer ones behind the drapes. Good luck on this new adventure....lol....your place may never be the same. Good stuff!

You need to post about Amber at www.dogshame.com lol I love that website and they are missing some bullies pictures on it. It seems that Christmas trees are a main reason for any dogs to get in trouble!!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Good girl!!!! Although I too would put the good behaviour down to the doggy daycare. I dont' think I'd risk it without that!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.