Under Bed Probs

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ooh I worried about Miila doing that cuz she loves to go under beds but thankfully she never chewed anything. Aside from blocking the entrances with boxes I have no advice.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon has recently taken a liking to doing the same thing and can only fit under our bed so we've been leaving the door closed because we keep stuff under there.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I leave mine and my son's bedroom doors closed - Otis can NOT be trusted....lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Keeping the door shut is the only thing I can think of.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
On a positive note, hopefully she will soon grow big enough so she no longer fits under the bed. That is how we cured Amy. Liz too, but she got too big faster.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Can with coins or just keep the doors closed until they don't fit. I am starting to think chasing bulldogs is the best exercise. My arm is getting tired and falling asleep from holding Rudy's head up while he sleeps next to me on the couch.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
If you don't want to keep her out of the bedroom you could always wrap chicken wire around the bed legs or get a bunch of 2' high kennel pens and surround the bed, something like that. Not very romantic though. ;)

M

mabel lou

My mom was one to always put a dab of hot sauce on things she didn't want her dog to touch. I use to walk in and I would see red stuff on things and she told me this prevents her dog from chewing things. I am not sure how this would work for your dog but I can say that my moms dog learned quickly that a hot tongue is not fun. Never had to worry about things being chewed from my girl when she was a puppy.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I bought a child gate and keep Amber from going inthe bedrooms when we are not at home. She is the destroyer; shoes, dolls, boxes, it doesn't matter, if she can grab it and go she will. She is a year old and still likes the taste of many unhealth things. The front part of the house is sanitized just for her and she only has her toys (a laundry basket full) to rummage through and play with; those and the cat then he feels she is deserving of his presence. LOL! Good luck.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.