Am I the only one who tucks their bulldog in?

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber sleeps with our daughter and she is always under a blanket at night. Her blanket is on top of Kristanas; she climbs up on the bed, head on her pillow, and blanket on top of her. In the summer she prefers no blanket but in the winter we keep our house rather crisp (heater doesn't come on unless it is below 60 degrees) so Amber enjoys her blanket now. During the day she has a blanket on the sofa to snuggle up to.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
totally NOT..... both my babies sleep under the blankets

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Linus and Daddy both sleep in the laundry room. I can only trust Linus with bedding at night time because I know he'll sleep through and not attempt to eat it. Daddy has a big bed from Costco all to himself. The laundry room stays really warm and cosy so I don't bother covering them up. Bella is upstairs on our bed and we have both windows open because my husband is always too warm ... so I will occasionally cover Bella up, but then she just wiggles out of it or kicks it off!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola sleeps with me on big bed for a while (i'm watching tv usually) and when hubby wakes up off the couch, he bring PB in kong and Lola reluctantly hops off the bed to get the PB in the crate.we lock her in for the night, but as soon as hubby wakes up at 6, he unlocks the crate. Lola wakes up, jumps on big bed with me for another hour or two, then gets carried outside for morning business by hubby. he's the bad guy :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.