A little worried about bringing Finn to see Santa

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Those pics are great! You even got them on his lap! Something I don't even do with Cutty since he isn't a fan of being held.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Wow! Your pics came out great! So glad you were able to get them done. I missed out on Santa Paws and the pet store but while gift shopping last weekend saw a sign at the mall for pet pics with Santa and the last day was yesterday at 6pm till closing so I hurried over after work. A little line but not too bad...I can't believe how well behaved Nigel & Karly were especially Karly! She was such a good girl not one bark or lunge at the other people or dogs. I was so proud of her and kept telling her so. Nigel always behaves but he wasn't too into Santa. I have to take my daughter to help me with them and she ends up having to be in the pic to get Nigel to sit lol. here's our shot -

Christmas 2012.jpg

You can't miss out on these memories!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
great pic, Sally! the bullys look great and cute that your daughter is in the shot too. Plus, Santa looks like the real deal there!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.