Hoodies or fleece jackets for English Bulldogs

ehauck

Sep 6, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lacey
Can anyone recommend a company (preferrably a USA company) that makes fleece hoodies or jackets that fit English Bulldogs well. My little girl is small, smaller than many EBD's, at only 37 pounds. She is short in length and height, but has a very broad chest. I was just looking at some very cute hoodies on BaxterBoo but to get the fit for her neck and chest, the hoodie would be way, way to long for her. Thanks for your suggestions.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I have the same problem with my male bulldog Diesel (he holds steady between 35-37lbs), he is short, both in height and length but nice a broad across the shoulders/chest he is the mini cooper of the sherman tank division LOL would love to see pictures of Lacey!!

OP
E

ehauck

Sep 6, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lacey
Thank you - I tried sending a PM to LariP but apparently because I am new to the list, I have not met my requirements to PM other list members?? If LariP could contact me privately I would appreciate it.
I am just learning my way around and will defnitely watch for the auctions.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
E

ehauck

Sep 6, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lacey
Miss Lacey.jpg

This is Lacey, I will attach this photo as it does not show her hair loss so badly. I rescued her the end of June, she is 6/7 years old, she had hardly any hair on her back and sides - think mainly from flea infestation. Alot of her hair had grown back when this photo was taken. She's a sweetie, very energetic for her age. Hoping to get some very nice Christmas photos of her once we get our tree up. Thanks!

Attachments

• Lacey.jpg
    Lacey.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 128

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
SHe is a cutie for sure. Please do a thread on the forum for Intros and Welcomes. Im sure many would love to welcome you to the site... dont forget the pix.. LOL
Lari will see this later... she works during the day.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I just bought Brutus a shirt and had to return it :( They say it fits bulldogs etc medium breeds but in fact is not made for bulldog shape. Lari fleeces are made perfectly for the bully build :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awe, what a beauty she is!! I haven't bought sweatshirts for my babies so I don't have much help aside from lari, hers are awesome! I remember some people buying small kids sweatshirts I think and they fit ok I think. Haven't tried them myself. Welcome! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. ;)

OP
E

ehauck

Sep 6, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lacey
Thank you, she is very mischievious........... lots and lots of personality!!
Looking forward to being in touch with Lari! Thanks again.

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
I have the same issue with both my bulldogs (one on the small side, one not, but both chesty), so when you buy a jacket for a large chested breed you get a lot of length. I am not familiar with the Lari jackets either (I will look around the forum to see if I can find any pics), but my main concern with the jackets I see is that they don't seem to cover up their lower stomach. I mean its basically bare and their legs are short, so when mine go in the snow (yeah, I am in canada - lots of snow), there bare stomachs are totally in it.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:welcome3: to EBN that is a pretty little girl you have there, I know there are people on here that get kids clothes at old navy that fit their bullies rather well, but nothing beat's a larip hoodie :-)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
thank you for the picture update, she is a real beauty!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online