Any advice on a bed Boss won't chew up??

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Kuranda dog beds are supposed to be 'indestructable'....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
The Coolaroo is a good bed but they can chew it, but is has a replacement canvas. The Kuranda is supposed to be chew proof.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Cement? Lol. My 2 can't have any kind of soft bed either, no pillows, no blankets, they have even chewed the plastic tray in their crates. They can't have any toys other than Kong toys, no stuffies, no tennis balls, no small toys, no small bones, not even Kong Wubbas. So if you find a bed that they can lie on please let me know. Lol. They each have a pillow, to lie on, but they only use it when they are in front of me and I can watch that they don't eat it.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Liz has chewed every bed so far, ergo Amy cannot have a bed either. I only give her an old towel in her crate. So far she has not shown any interest in chewing the couches or spare bed, so they are not crated at night and can sleep anywhere, but our room. It is strictly off limits.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
The aluminum kuranda bed is indestructible, we got it for Bacon he digs in it, jumps on it, the edges of the bed all sleeve into the aluminum pipe so he can't get to them and he can chew on the aluminum pipe until he is blue in the face and can't make a dent in it. It's not cheap at all but he loves it, especially during the summer when it's warmer because it gets him off the floor. It comes with a guarantee too that they can't destroy it, the bed part is made out of a ballistics material similar to kevlar. I totally recommend it, it comes with a fleece topper to that straps to it but we haven't put that on yet, it's been too warm

Capture.JPG

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.