Pics of Thelm Thelm tonight

M

mabel lou

So Thelm looks like she is up for a few minutes so I thought I would take this opportunity to share my girls and the bond they have with one another. We went outside and we got nothing again but again when I swiped her butt I got a little moisture so maybe tomorrow will be a better day for Thelm and she will go poop. So far so good she has kept the food down but we seem to lose it each morning so far. Her vet when ask about how many days can she go without pooping she said to me several days so we are going into 2 full days and she only had a small poop which was like the size of the top of a can of dog food that was very thin and very loose on Sat night in the middle of the night. I think she was able to let Mabel know she thinks she is a great friend lol and she actually threw her paw out to hit Mabel a couple of times which I was able to capture so I got a good laugh out of it cause Mabel has wanted anything from Thelm since being sick and that was just what Mabel has been waiting for and the barking from Mabel stopped immediately when Thelm did this . This only lasted a few minutes but it was cute and I think exactly what Mabel was looking for from Thelm to let her know she is still her bff, awe! Then she began fighting sleep and then laid her head on Mabels back to go to sleep. It was cute. She is resting and down for the night I am sure of it. Enjoy my girls pictures
I will let you know how she is in the morning and how her night goes oh and the heater is for Thelm since being sick she has been showing body shivers so she likes the heat directly on her but only when she is out here with me and she does not have it on her while in her cage.
004.jpg006.jpg013.jpg016.jpg021.jpg023.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so sweet..... thanks for sharing those pictures ---- I say a prayer and send some positive thoughts her and your way

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aww, they are so cute together. It's so sweet to see doggie BFFs. I'll be keeping Thelma in my thoughts!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Loved the pics and I hope she gets better soon.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awww the girls are so cute together ... keeping Thelma in my thoughts and prayers!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww your girls are super cute. I am keeping positive thoughts, and prayers for Thelma, that she will have a super duper big :poo: soon. I hope her mass is nothing serious and she is going it be okay. I'll keep looking for your updates.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such sweet pics .. and such sweet girls. I am sending good and healing thoughts to you and to Thelm. Bless her sweet heart! :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.