Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
How many people here brush your Bulldogs' teeth?

Do you use a toothbrush, a fingerbrush, or dental wipes?
Do you use toothpaste or just water?
Do you add any additive to their drinking water to reduce plaque and tartar ?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Yes, I brush my babies teeth ... I regularly use Dental Wipes but have a fingertip brush & toothbrush but find it easiest for them and me to use the wipes ... I don't add any type of additive to their water just fresh cold filtered water.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Yep, I brush Hermans teeth. I found the toothbrush to be easiest since he bites my finger when he tries to bite the fingertip tooth thing. I use toothpaste.

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
We have a finger brush we use on Pan. But Meatball doesn't appear to have had the experiencewhen he was younger, so he's a tad bit resistent, so we bought a water additive. However, last week at the groomers I asked about it, she said that she was going to stop carrying it because she didn't think that it worked, she said there is a gel that is better from the same company.

Ive never seen the wipes.... But now I'm gonna start looking for them!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Wedonär brush Usko's teeth. Clean teeth are just one great side effect of raw feeding.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Kristana brushes Ambers teeth with a toothbrush and toothpaste. She tries to chew on the brush but overall Kristana has done a good job of teaching her the importance of oral hygiene. lol

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i brush Butler's teeth with a double ended toothbrush. One side is little and the other side is big. We use a doggie toothpaste, it is vanilla flavored. I do it once a week :( i should do it more though.

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
I don't brush, but use the denti-stix which claim to remove tartar/plaque. Don't really know for sure, as there is no truth in advertising is there. I need to look into this.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
no...and before everyone goes gaspppp...the vet checks his teeth and they are good, don't need cleaning...we feed baby carrots several times a day and they do a wonderful job cleaning....vet says they can have as many as they want(course you have to deal with orange poop if you give to many)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.