Bulldogs..a family affair?

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
I got my first bully 14 years ago, I was the first in my family then my brother and sister both rescued an EB years later. It's not like I influenced them since they live across the country. Anyone else have siblings with bullies too?

Here is my sisters bully..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 170

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Only bully owner in our family. Since we got Raven several family members have said they wanted one but they didn't want to pay what I paid and had hoped that I would breed her. Her award winning personality has made a lot of folks say they want a bully.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I have cousins with bulldogs ... would close friends count?

OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
If we count friends, it seems like bulldogs are preferred by fire fighters. One guy I work with has 2 right now another just bought two after his first was stolen. I bet there are a dozen guys on our department with bullies.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm the first one in my family to ever have a bulldog and will be the only one I'm sure of it. That's interesting that most the fire fighters there have bullies. Your sister's bully is very pretty. Has she ever been on here before?

That's such a bummer the bully was not found. :( Glad he has two new bullies though.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
If we count friends, it seems like bulldogs are preferred by fire fighters. One guy I work with has 2 right now another just bought two after his first was stolen. I bet there are a dozen guys on our department with bullies.

[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] is a firefighter..he has beeeeeeeutiful Bully's !

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'm the only one in my family that has bullies, but there are 2 other fire fighters on our department that has them also.

OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Maybe it's the personality of a fire fighter. When I was 5 I remember going to my dads firehouse and seeing my first bully Winston. From that day on I always wanted a bulldog.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No I'm the only one too that even has dogs at all, everyone has allergies, and so they don't have any pets

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
My daughter has a bully that comes to visit with Zeus several times a week and almost every weekend. They think they are brothers!!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Nobody else in my family has one but my mum doggy sitted the other week and she hasnt shut up about wantin one since!! And my sister has a husky nearly 6 months the same age as Meeko but she had Ellie a few weeks before and she and her husband forever say they wishe they had got an EB instead. Meeko & Ellie bear are best of friends though.. Altho ee caught meeko attemptin to hump her the other day.. EB x Husky could be an interestin mingle lol x

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
No I'm the only one too that even has dogs at all, everyone has allergies, and so they don't have any pets

What an interesting way to keep weirdo family members at bay! Unfortunately, no one in my family has allergies. *damnitall*

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I have a niece who has a bully. They actually had him before we got HRH but I didn't know it until after because she lives in Texas and pretty much only correspond through Facebook.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's a good way of putting it lol, my sister is actually a big animal lover, but unfortunately she has asthma and gets sick , more from my cat than the dogs, but she loves my dogs. Her son likes to visit my dogs because he's always wanted a dog, but ant have one, soo sad. My mother is the only one who would never have a dog in he house, she would freak out over the hair. She believes dogs don't belong in the house, and thinks I'm crazy for having not one but two dogs, and a cat, and a bird. She thinks dogs belong on a farm and outside, I have never understood that one. We always wanted a dog when we were growing up , but my mom never let us have any pet , so as soon as I got my own place I bought a dog. She doesn't know what she's missing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online