Bogey Update!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
:D Good morning! Well, after a rough first night, (thankyou for all the great advice), last night was MUCH better!:clap2: Bogey got up at 11:30 whining, I took him out, he peed right away. Back to the crate, a little whining, and he settled down within 5 minutes. <drumroll> HE SLEPT TIL 3:45!! I took him out, he peed, and was not happy to go back in the crate but fussed only a few minutes. So here it is 5:45 and I am up, but he is still sleeping!So I feel like a million dollars with all that sleep:p As for potty training, he had no accidents yesterday, but I watch him like a hawk! He LOVES it outside, and the weather has been perfect. He is eating well, and I am slowly transitioning to Fromm puppy. His poop is firm and small. He had his checkup yesterday= he is 10 lbs, and has a small hernia which they will just watch. It is closed, and his nares are a little narrow, but the vet said he might grow out of that, so he will watch him and at image.jpg the time of his neutering, he will act then if need be. I started him on Triflexis last night and he tolerated it fine. So, all is well in Bogey's world, and ours too! We just love this little guy! Thanks again for all the warm wishes and great advice! It is all sooooo appreciated!
Mary

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mary it does sound like you guys had a great night! I'm very happy for you... BOTH!!!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Wahoo! Sounds like an awesome night and hopefully the start of lots of great nights!

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
keep up the good work both of yah -We got April at a year and three months so we missed her puppie years so enjoy them even thou its trying process

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
so glad things are going well!! Bogey is so darn cute, have you looked in your area to find out if they have pictures with Santa? would make a super fun beginning to a yearly tradition for Bogey and you get to have pictures to remind you of those sweet baby days, they pass so fast!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Glad to hear things are starting to "click" ...... potty training is probably the bad part of having a puppy!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Don't forget treats or lots of lovin' when he does his potty outside ---- so glad things are going well

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online