New Here + Pics !

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
That was good advice to try the names out loud. Another good name is Tomas (the Spanish form of Thomas or Italian Tommassi). Just don't tell him he is named after my cat.

I think we already have a Henry, but that is good. So is William.

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
He's beautiful! I like the name Louie! Like Louie Vuitton! Make she you LOVE the name though. I named my puppy Debo, from Friday & I don't love the name ;( he does bully me around so it fits him though.

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
OMG! He is sooooooo adorabull!! How old is he? He looks like a Chester to me. But I love Louie and Ralph too. Or you could use Bogart, (our pup's formal name, but we call him Bogey because we are not so good golfers!!) Whatever you call him, good luck with him! He is beautiful! Welcome~

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Welcome to you and your gorgeous pup! Penelope thinks he looks like a Bowser :) The name that fits will come to you. It just shows how important it is that you are needing this time.

Cheers!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to you and your gorgeous little pup! It would really help to know a little about his personality, but I like Licorice for his colouring. You could call him Ricky for short.

Enjoy your time here! I'm new too, and already I've found so much to help me with my little monster.

M

mabel lou

He looks like an Apollo or a Mr.Big mr.big big big big big big yeah I am gonna go with those two names. Perfect. Hope you come up with a name and make sure you let us know what you choose :rolleyes:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
we can t0ss out names for weeks... How about YOU listing all the names YOU think Might fit.... Then we can comment on your choices.

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
I like the name Louie that someone else suggested. Another that came to mind after just using the word normally today is "Bravo." That'd make a cute bully name (not my opinion, but Aunt Clara's).

Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
I have no idea why but as soon as I looked at him he reminded me of the Little Rascals so I am going with Spanky.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Don't ask me- the last pup in my pack was a stout little male. I was looking for a handsome manly name for him. What did I come up with in the end??? Pookie Bear!!! Lol

He's adorable!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm thinking Little Rascals as well, but going with Petey--their dog who also had a black eye.

btw, after you decide on your pup's name, then let's figure out what your username should be [MENTION=7304]Username[/MENTION] ! ;)

Most Reactions