New Here + Pics !

Username

Dec 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Hes unnamed.
I just joined today...honestly...because I can't name him.

I've been prowling the forum for info for a while now and I got my puppy last week...but I can't find a name that just fits. I was hoping for some advice.

r8r6m.jpg
bulldog.jpg
bulldog2.jpg
DaJgE.jpg
bkFnc.jpg

Attachments

• vMvGf.jpg
    vMvGf.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 165

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
:welcome: Welcome to EBN!! What a fine looking little man you have there :)

As for the naming, there is a thread on here if you do a search for male EB names. You might just want to give it a few days and his personality will give you clues as well. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I think the name Precious fits that adorabull baby to a T!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
SPOT..... we dont have a SPOT!!!!!!

LOL... :Smileywelcome: to EBN.... we can change your name for you when you decide. Have fun!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: He's very cute, I'm sure you'll come up with something soon. People here will give you all kinds of ideas

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN ... your little guy is just as handsome as can be!!! I vote for Armani then he can have a little sister named Gucci or Prada LOL

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Boy..are you going to be sorry you asked this crazy bunch for help!!! :biglaugh: He is very handsome and I bet you are trying too hard. Do you have any favorite sports teams or just names that you like? I love names like Stanley..Jack...BRUCE....practice calling him and try a few out. Glad you signed up and no matter what you end up with...it will be better than "USERNAME"....:laugh:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm with Bruce... Spot! He's got a cute spot on his elbow in one of those pics and then the big spot over his left eye.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
My vote is "Patch"! Welcome, he is adorabull!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I like Patches. We ha d a dog named Patches growing up. You'll find that even after you decide on a name, you will call him other things. They will even learn their nicknames. Liz answers to Liz, Elizabeth, Smooshy-Face, and Sugar. But nevewr to Lizzie! Amy knows I also call her Mrs Wiggles, Honey and Spice.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Off the top of my head I can't come up with anything other than "no name" sure is cute! When we got Wilson that was his name the breeder gave him. After coming up with about 100 names we kept it at Wilson. What a good looking boy. Check out the thread with male bully names that may help.

You could give us some info, like where are you from, hobbies, sports teams, etc. and we could come up with some names that way too.

Ohhh....:welcome3: to EBN

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Bulldozer, Tonka, Rocky ,Armani, Apollo, Atlas, Bailey, Dexter, Winston, Churchill, Gucci, Quinn, Zeus, Maxwell, Charlie, Jake, Bailey, Elvis, Xavier, and Petey from the little rascals, that dog had the same marking on his eye.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.