Wrinkles

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Remi wasn't overly wrinkly at 12 weeks, but it appears that he's getting more and more wrinkles on his body as he ages (now 5 months). I always thought it was the opposite. Any ideas?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Facial wrinkles become greater as they mature. As pups they have a lot of extra body wrinkles but that tends to fill out as they grow. They are supposed to have 'loose' skin.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep face wrinkles get more and more as they age. Cutty just keeps popping up with more randomly, shocked me at first but now I am always searching for them.and they get deeper too, like crazy.

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Bullies seem to be the only breed where puppies don't grow into their skin, they get more of it! :D

They get more and more adorably saggy and wrinkled with age!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Facial wrinkles become greater as they mature. As pups they have a lot of extra body wrinkles but that tends to fill out as they grow. They are supposed to have 'loose' skin.

^^^^ exactly..... Nitschke barely had any face wrinkles as a pup, but as he aged he got more and more on his face and less and less on his body

M

mabel lou

Never heard this before, very good observation. When Mabel wakes up I am going to look at her and all of her little tiny baby puppy pics. Learn something new everyday.

Most Reactions