Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
@desertskybulldogs

Lisa, I won't be home from work in time to donate bc my iPhone won't work the chipin widget! Is the chipin site the only way to donate?

You can send a check to EBN with a memo to Christmas Rescue Chip In It would help so much , and there is less then 30 minutes to go, tell Lisa of your plan to send a check

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2532]beachbumjen[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6190]Izzy's Mom[/MENTION] You guys Rock !!!! :musicband:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Less then 20 Minutes Left Show these Rescues how much EBN cares and get that warm and fuzzy feeling from making a difference in a Bulldogs life that would otherwise not have what they need

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I already donated! :) I hope others will hurry and donate as well! I only wish I could have given even more...especially knowing we are short on donations! I would give all my money to bullies in need if I could!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I can't believe I saw this over a week ago and meant to donate and totally forgot! Luckily I was just able to donate, I hope I did it in time!! Thanks for the reminder!!! These bullies deserve it!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you all for your support! What a rally in the past few hours! Great job!!!

The drawing will be held tomorrow. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] is going to be visiting her family and has a plan for a video drawing so as soon as she has it, we will post those who will be recieving gifts!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION].

I'm sorry. I forgot all about this. Can I send a check too? Or maybe a paypal thing like for the auctions? I saw this too late, the chip in is closed

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION].

I'm sorry. I forgot all about this. Can I send a check too? Or maybe a paypal thing like for the auctions? I saw this too late, the chip in is closed

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It is officially closed for gifts, however if any of you want to donate you can donate to any of these rescues directly, anytime. :)

Send a payment through paypal directly to [email protected] using the Paypal "Send Money" link

Donate from the Home pages of SoCal Bulldog Rescue and Indiana Bulldog Rescue:

http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/

http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'm afraid I missed this fundraiser. :nope: I feel better knowing that I'm making up for it by sponsoring a Hospice Dog. For the cost of a pack of cigarettes and a cup of 7-11 coffee each month, I effortlessly do my part --- via the magic of automatic Paypal payments.

There's lots of ways for ordinary folks to help in extraordinary ways.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I'm afraid I missed this fundraiser. :nope: I feel better knowing that I'm making up for it by sponsoring a Hospice Dog. For the cost of a pack of cigarettes and a cup of 7-11 coffee each month, I effortlessly do my part --- via the magic of automatic Paypal payments.

There's lots of ways for ordinary folks to help in extraordinary ways.

Absolutely! :yes: Small sacrifices can make a big difference!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am so proud of the way you rallied in the last few hours. May you all be Blessed with the Joy of Giving. Thank you and you too Lisa, good Job.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.