Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you all so much who have donated to our holiday rescue fundraiser for Southern California Bulldog Rescue, Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs and Indiana Bulldog Rescue!

However, I must say I am a little sad. :crying: For the cost of a cup of coffee and the AWESOME gifts up for grabs, we have only had 20 people donate? Out of over 5000 people?

There is only 2 hours left to donate, and we are not even half way to our goal.

Click this link to learn about this fundraiser, because I realize out of site, out of mind. Perhaps you had not heard about it yet? :yes:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...0-first-annual-holiday-rescue-fundraiser.html

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
How sad , come on people, please help the rescue's 20 people = can't do this all on their own. Can you just spare $5 a cup of Star Bucks is $7 :morning:
I hate to beg, but please, you only need to make one donation. I know it Christmas and times are tough, I really understand, that's why these poor rescue bully's need your help, $5 today, only two hours left, please :donate:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Oh yes Pay Pal is the only way to go .... Please just over a hour to go! Be a keeper of the Bulldogs in need.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you all so much!!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I think some of the best feelings come from giving to those in need...and needy bullies are top on my list! And if you have someone on your list who has everything, give them the gift of a donation in their name!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Lisa, I won't be home from work in time to donate bc my iPhone won't work the chipin widget! Is the chipin site the only way to donate?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.