Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
The best homecoming ever is when you come home from work and your bully babies come running at you as you walk in the door , they are so happy to see me, and my husband says Mommys home. I get greeted with both of them jumping on me , and sliming me with kisses, and kisses and kisses. Then Dozer just sits in front of me and he sits so nice and just stares at me, as if to say look at me Mommy, I'm sitting here waiting so nice, I'm a good boy. Lol. They are so cute. Love my babies. Do your babies greet you when you come home?

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Bruce tells me HRH starts getting prepared for me to get home from work about a half hour before I actually get here. She gets up on the sofa, then goes back to her bed several times. She gets quite excited when I get here and does a mad dash at me for a quick pat then runs to her toy box grabs a toy and takes it to the sofa. She will repeat the dash, toy to sofa bit several times until I've put my things away and changed clothes and actually join her on the sofa for a tussle and wallow. And we often play fetch with whichever toy seems to be the favorite of the day.

Last edited:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I hate to leave Usko, but I have to to be able to come back. It's always nice to come back, cause he gets so excited. I'm secretly happy, that he isn't as excited when my hubby comes home. He's mommy's boy, for sure.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
They are kenneled but they sure go wild for me when I get home. I notice that they don't care so much when daddy is home, they must not realize that daddy is the one who picked them both out and wanted to get them! Even if i go downstairs in the basement to be with him in his "man cave" that's the only time they go down there really. It's so nice to be so loved.:heart:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Diesel & Molly are crated when I'm away from home but the first thing I do is let them out and Diesel does his wiggle butt dance and is ever so thrilled his mommy is home and Molly does her own dance but she has a little bitty tail and she wiggles & wags it for all its worth, which is totally cute! They both give me lots of love & kisses which make me feel super special and loved!!!

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
mine is also crated so once I open the crate door she still very sleepy but she gets very happy to see me and when I touch her she makes (one said by a wise EBD member) the "old man sound"... it's so cute!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
When I come home I get a welcome fit for the Queen, they hear me enter the garage, I can hardly open the door and then it's, the three siblings want to taste my hands with a little nibble and the two older ones are doing the butt dance until I get to them and they have a toy offering for me. The best part of my day by far :2thumbs:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I love it when Herman has been home with daddy all day, so when I get home he's out of his playpen and runs to the door to greet me!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake acts like this just when I go get the mail!! I can leave for 30 seconds and he acts like I am coming home from a month trip!! My Dena Dawg just stares at him like :wtf: You dingbat...:ROFL:

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
The best homecoming ever is when you come home from work and your bully babies come running at you as you walk in the door , they are so happy to see me, and my husband says Mommys home. I get greeted with both of them jumping on me , and sliming me with kisses, and kisses and kisses. Then Dozer just sits in front of me and he sits so nice and just stares at me, as if to say look at me Mommy, I'm sitting here waiting so nice, I'm a good boy. Lol. They are so cute. Love my babies. Do your babies greet you when you come home?

Love this! Me too....best part of my day!;)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh geez its bedlam here with her and my 2 bostons when i come home. they are each trying to get position so mommy can rub them all. its butt wiggles and hind legs and such. they do get excited to see daddy but i think i get the most. :2thumbs:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Jake acts like this just when I go get the mail!! I can leave for 30 seconds and he acts like I am coming home from a month trip!! My Dena Dawg just stares at him like :wtf: You dingbat...:ROFL:

That is Khloe!!! Totally!!! Only to me however!!

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon get overly excited. If I even look at get when u get home she will pee all over the place. I have TK control myself and ignore her for at least 10 minutes before I pay her any attention.

The only consolation is that she only does that with me. I just like to think that she likes me the best

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BESTEST feeling at the end of every day :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.