I got such a great deal today on a new cage

M

mabel lou

I am so happy that I can't control myself so I had to tell somebody lol. Today I went to AA and bought me a 36" cage brand new still intact in the box for 45 dollars. It is the kind that has two doors on it so yeah I got a great deal. Now both my girls have same identical cage. I went to the pet store here and they were on order for same kind and wanted a crap load more for them. I do not think so lol. So I contacted my son who told me about this guy that buys them brand new in bulk and has a warehouse in AA so now both my girls have their own individual cage instead of one large one together. So happy and so worth the 45 min drive. Whoo hooooo:excited:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I think I may have figured out what AA is - but even if I'm wrong, then congrats! WOOO HOOO!!! Condos for everybully!

OP
M

mabel lou

lol Ann Arbor, my bad but yes it saved me almost 75.00

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Amazon has that size with 3 doors for 46 bucks, including shipping for those of us whith no idea about AA.

OP
M

mabel lou

How neat but I don't do the online shopping although if I did I certainly would snatch one up or two or three lol, christmas is right around the corner, just saying is all hahhaha and they might need the AA and cage if they are dipping in the alcohol. I don't drink so they really might get "grounded" to their cage if that happened. Just picturing it makes me laugh.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online