cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION], funny you mention sleeping in living rm. I'm thinking i'll do that this evening b/c he likes the couch very much and seems to sleep very soundly there. So, I'll try that plus will also be picking up a new bag of his former kibble and giving him a little home cooking that his brother eats as well.

also, i just discovered American Horror and really enjoy it. I scare myself watching it many times!

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
First of all, American Horror Story is amazing and I'm obsessed with it!

Second, the paw licking is an anxiety thing. BE CAREFUL WITH LETTING HIM DO IT. My mom had a pup (chihuahua, not a bully) that got very bad anxiety and would lick her paws constantly. It became a huge issue because she'd lick them until they were raw. She was on all kinds of medication to heal them. Just a heads up.

Maybe something has disturbed his trust in "the pack"? From what I read, as long as you're still pack leader, he shouldn't be anxious about too much because he'll trust you to handle it. Maybe he needs more reassurance in your dominance?

M

mabel lou

Well it sounds as though he isn't reacting as well to his food then what you thought and maybe he is showing signs of upset and or allergy. Maybe once you switch him back to prior he will return to normal and get some sleep. Could be his way of telling you it isn't agreeing with him with getting up and not sleeping as well. His stomach making those sounds might be a reason of possibly his stomach being uncomfortable causing him to not be able to sleep. Just a thought

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
yes. That and burping. And his farts have become a little more "potent".

poor guy needs a Tums ... The Honest Kitchen makes a supplement called "Perfect Form" it helps with this type of thing.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
For what it's worth. I use to watch Sylvia Browne (psychic) and she says if you think there is a spirit you are suppose to tell it to go to the other side because they are lost and perhaps they don't know they are dead. From what I've heard and read, animals and small children are better able to see spirits and that we all have the ability but because we don't exercise it fades as we grow older.

This is why I only live in new houses. I don't think I could handle it.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Henny I am sure there is no ghost or Tate would also see it, well at least I hope not.
Hope you sort out what is wrong with Finn real soon and you are a brave girl watching that scary stuff i'm a big chicken on the scary shows.

By the way tse loves his skunk and ball, he now knows to drop the ball to make the lights I will take a photo of him with them and he said to give the three of you a big :muah2:

Members online

No members online now.