Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Each afternoon when it cools down a little I take Ftse outside to play ball.
Ftse doesn't like to share, I throw the ball he runs and gets it but wont drop it everytime I go to get the ball of him he runs off so he is getting plenty of exercise.
When he needs a rest he lays down and guards the ball.

Ftse playing ball 006.jpg Ftse carrying the ball around, ball one side of mouth and tongue hanging out the other
Ftse playing ball 001.jpgFtse playing ball 003.jpgFtse playing ball 004.jpgFtse playing ball 007.jpg Ftse playing ball 002.jpg and guarding the ball.

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Aww thats so cute <3 Meeko does the same with guarding the ball and he will have the ball in his mouth creep really slowly towards u then run as fast as he can to get past without u gettin his ball or rope lol xx

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Lol! Makes your job easy tho doesn't it? Hahaha Cutty does this if we play inside but if we tell him to "take a break" he is quick to drop it or push it on us. Outside tho somehow he drops it very well, go figure.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw ftse looks so cute playing ball and um guarding the ball. how wonderful :2thumbs:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Oh yes, he is certainly guarding the ball, lol.

Liz likes to play ball all the time, even after midnight sometimes. She'll hit you with to get your attention. Then dare you to take it from her. She does the same to little Amy, but she is more likely to try to wrestle with Liz. She is not much for props like toys, she prefers wrestling.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How cute is that.... he loves (obsessed) his ball

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
great pictures ... he sure is a handsome fella!! Diesel thinks that "playing ball" means collecting all the ball toys and taking them to his bed, but if you keep trying to play with them he will put them away in the toy box ... that's his way of saying "I said it's mine!" I guess LOL

A

Alaskasmom1

great pictures ... he sure is a handsome fella!! Diesel thinks that "playing ball" means collecting all the ball toys and taking them to his bed, but if you keep trying to play with them he will put them away in the toy box ... that's his way of saying "I said it's mine!" I guess LOL

That is so cute! I guess he figures you're acting wierd with the stuff that's actually his ( because bully's think EVERYTHING is theirs) and he wants to put a stop to the weirdness...haha

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Love the ball/tongue pic..... very cute.. LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.