finally!!!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Yaay just thought id share that.. After being joined on here and trying in secret for nearly 3months... Ive just figured out how to get a avatar and signature thing lol.. *blonde month or 3!!* :ashamed: .. Im learnin slowly lol x

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... no worries - we all have our struggles on here somewhere! The both look great ... love the signature!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ROFL: You shouldve seen me at the beginning! I think you did just great! Beautiful Family!

Pssssssst....next time just shout out. We've all struggled! :up:

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Lmao I was the same way I finally gave in n had my fiancé do it for me n I still post topics in the wrong places sometimes :D lol I say blonde moment too even though I'm a brunette lol

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
haha. Don't worry, I'm a mod and I gave up trying to figure out how to put a pic in my signature!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:goodjob: it takes everyone a little time to figure things out but you did it and the avatar and signature look great!!

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Don't even know what you mean by a signature? Don't worry there are people like me who know much less but very much enjoy reading all the stories. Btw I will never learn all of the little details. Well, maybe over time?

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Thanks all :-) il probably be changin it daily now lol. The signature is what shows up under every post where ive got the pic below this writtin :-). It was quite easy to do when i found it. Where it said signatuee in settings i uploaded a pic n then theres a button on the of the pic that says include in signature or something lol just click that and it adds it :-) .. Im gettin a pro lol x

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.