wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
We will crate Guinness during the work day but when we go out for a few hours we will leave him gates in the living room. He can't have free roam due to cats having a strong dislike for señor chubby

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank gets confined to the kitchen with his water bowl. He gets anxious when we are gone and will chew on things he isn't supposed to. He has a bed in there and will just snooze away the whole time.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah gets free rein of the house. we tried blocking off the kitchen when she was getting into the computer wires and pp on my carpet by the door but she would tear through anything i put up. i even put up a wood board across the door way and she went through that with a couch behind it. lol she is one determined dog so i fixed it so she cant get behind the puter and now well she hasnt bothered anything in a very long time.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas gets free roam, he is 3.5 by the time I go to work he is on the love-seat. and when I get home still in the same spot.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Rudy and Mila get booted into the backyard. Mila is still a "Jaws on Paws" so they can't be left alone for long in the house. They do have access to an area in the garage with a heated floor since bulldogs are wooses when it comes to rain and cold. Two very spoiled dogs. Backyard plants hate me for kicking them out.

A

Alaskasmom1

I judge on a scale of 1 through "are you kidding me?" Tank is 3 and I just now let him off of the "are you kidding me" level. This means he sometimes can stay out of the crate when I'm gone on short trips to store.

FaddieMaddie

Oct 11, 2012
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Madison
Maddie has free run of the house while we are gone. We tried baby gates to keep her in the kitchen but she just plowed them over. She has done very well with it so far. One of us comes home for lunch to let her out on work days. We do crate her at night otherwise she sits at our bedroom door and whines.

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Emmitt stays in his crate . Heaven forbid I come home and my house would be a wreck!! Lol he loves getting into everything and he is almost 1 so don't see him having free roam for another couple of yrs.

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
Aunt Clara is free to roam. She usually just sleeps. She's the last one too greet me when I get home. She usually wakes up and mozies from her throne in my bedroom all sleepy-eyed and wiggly-butted, lol.

Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.