Bogey's Nursery is ready!!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
:clap2:Well, I think I have enough to keep our bundle of fur comfortable and welcomed into our lives! When I got this set up this morning, I found my hubby crawling on his hands and knees whimpering:blush2: he's hoping he will get the same kind of attention Bogey will!:ashamed:

So, do I have enough???:p

DID I MENTION IT IS ONLY 2 MORE DAYS TIL WE BRING HIM HOME????:clap2: image.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME!! I love it all.... where did you get the white bulldog statue?
I see a skateboard too.... can I come live with you!??

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Bogey is going to be one spoiled boy!! I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I got the white statue at A furniture store! And yes, you can come live with us but only if you bring your bullies too!!:2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I got the white statue at A furniture store! And yes, you can come live with us but only if you bring your bullies too!!:2thumbs:

Of course they would come with me... I go nowhere without them, well except work

M

mabel lou

How sweet and most definitely you can tell from the picture set up that you are one excited family. These two days hopefully won't be slow motion for you guys. I know I couldn't contain myself when I got Mabel. Whewwwww longest drive I ever took for a hour drive lol. But oh so worth it. Can't wait to see some new pics when you get your baby.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That is an awesome nursery, what a lucky Little bully Bogey is. You guys must be so excited to be getting your new baby soon, it's gotta be so hard to wait, but it will be worth it. I have 2, a brother and sister, they are 9 months old now. Their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. We're having so much fun with these guys, and so will you. They make you smile or laugh everyday. Enjoy , your Christmas is going to be extra special and fun this year.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
That's awesome, but you are missing the case of paper towels, the pee pee pads, and lots of cleaning products :2thumbs: and I would like to make a reservation to stay there along with everyone else.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Oh my gosh!!!! :) it's awesome!!!! I also got a list from my breeder and got all excited to go shopping prior to my baby arrival! :) hope you are ready because your life will change with the new baby! Mine certainly did :D

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
I love the white bulldog statue. If the furniture store is a chain, PLEASE tell me which one. I'll be interested to know how long those stuffies last. LOL. Big Zam and Zappa love to play tug-of war with stuffies. Needless to say, all the ones we had are shredded into little tiny pieces I keep finding everywhere. No more stuffies here. LOL You'll need the gallon size of Nature's Miracle too. Amazon has a good price on that stuff.

Looking forward to the pictures. Make sure to include one of him conked out in his crate with all his toys.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing your excitement with us ;) Make sure your camera/cam batteries are charged!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Wow that's awesome!! He is one lucky guy to have that as his nursery!! Can't wait to see pics of Bogey!

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I love the white bulldog statue. If the furniture store is a chain, PLEASE tell me which one. I'll be interested to know how long those stuffies last. LOL. Big Zam and Zappa love to play tug-of war with stuffies. Needless to say, all the ones we had are shredded into little tiny pieces I keep finding everywhere. No more stuffies here. LOL You'll need the gallon size of Nature's Miracle too. Amazon has a good price on that stuff.

The furniture is Savon Furniture- it is a chain here in florida, not sure of anywhere else, but they have a website. maybe you could find it there! And I'm on it (about the Nature's Miracle")!
Thank you all for all the well wishes! I will certainly post lots of pics!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
WOW that is an amazing nursery!! You are going to be such wonderful bulldog parents and Bogey is going to have an awesome life with you!!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online