Zeus is really using his surgery for sympathy!!!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
As you know, Zeus was neutered on Thursday. The vet said he could do anything he felt like doing. Oh, my, he wants to be held and cuddled 24/7!! He won't eat his kibble so I am cooking receipes I found on this site. He is being pampered and spoiled and will never be the same. His daddy is worse than me about giving in to his every request! Life will never be the same.:ROFL::ROFL: Zeus 10 months (2).jpgZeus10 months.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm: Well..I think he is JUST following Doctor's orders..he feels like he needs sympathy and cuddles....SO he's getting it! :ROFL: Smart boy on top of it all!

:shhhh: I'm thinking if you had done what HE had done...you'd be the exact same way! :D

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] You are probably right, but he looks so sad!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Awww Zeus!! He is so cute!! After Gio got neutered he was doing the same thing, moping around the house giving us these big sad eyes! He was acting like I had just cut of his b.... oh wait...:ROFL:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awwww poor baby he sure does look sad :(

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awww Zeus!! He is so cute!! After Gio got neutered he was doing the same thing, moping around the house giving us these big sad eyes! He was acting like I had just cut of his b.... oh wait...:ROFL:

LOL

I promise you; he doesn't miss them. He doesn't even know what they're for yet --- good for you for not waiting until after he DOES discover "his purpose". LOL (That's from a movie but I can't remember which one...)

Maybe he's having some discomfort? I'm sure you're giving him his pain meds.... He'll be fine! It's the girlie dogs that really go through it...but you know what babies little men are......:smoochwink:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He looks all pouty in these picture.... but so so handsome!

M

mabel lou

Pitiful I say just pitiful. What to do:summer:, what to do? Are they looking yet:pouting:? Keeping this up is a tiring job:whew:, hmmmm ok ok there looking:p. Hurry lay down and get those REALLY sad puppy dog eyes:moping: and you will earn the crown of victory :bigboss: oday and you will be spoiled and doted over alllllllll day everyday. Just keep telling yourself, puppy dog eyes, puppy dog eyes:mansfriend::happy2:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Poor guy, he does look sad, but a very spoiled sad. lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaaww. So sweet. Bella Bear was spayed and had double cherry eye surgery on Thurs too!! I WISH she was acting like that! All she wants to do is play with Linus and Daddy!!

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Zeus was feeling a little better yesterday, but still does not have much of an appetite. Probably a bad idea, but I cooked one of the recipes from this site. He ate about a half cup of that which is an improvement. His appetite had slowed down quite a bit right before his surgery. This reminds me of how I stressed over my skin kids when they had surgery or didn't want to eat. I see no difference in skin kids and fur kids!! We love them both so much! LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.