Since rescuing Thelma, this is how she is doing

M

mabel lou

My girl Thelma has gone past any an all health issues since I rescued her. I am so grateful things are going well for her and I can only hope that it continues. Not sure what her past was like but I do know she had many medical issues and that is why she came to live with me and because her previous owner couldn't no longer do it or possibly just didn't want to but I thought I would share some of her pics to show how beautiful she is. We have had many issues that we have overcome together and we still have ones that we are working on daily. But to date she is as perfect as my girl that I bought as a puppy so together they are bff. Our most recent accomplishment was her finally learning how to drink from the sippy bottle. She has had a bowl of water this whole time and recently I walked back their only to find her wanting to know what Mabel was always drinking and now she too enjoys drinking from it. As you can see Mabel could careless about the photo shoot and Thelm Thelm is a natural lol. Hope you enjoy my girls! We heart PINK in my house.
IMG_0735[1].jpgIMG_0762[1].jpgIMG_0753[1].jpgIMG_0734[1].jpgIMG_0696[1].jpgIMG_0759[1].jpg

Last edited:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
What adorable pics! And blessings to you for rescuing Thelma and giving her a a beautiful life.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is a pretty pink princess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
M

mabel lou

She is a sweet sweet girl who bosses Mabel around and steals all the toys and wants all the hands on attention and lets Mabel know through her loud purring and or growl that she wants it and will destroy it once she gets it and Mabel just ignores her and barks at her and then barks at me to tell me to tell Thelma to give it back and this is kind of a repeat process all day everyday. Never in a million years would I have thought that I could be so very lucky to have two absolutely wonderful EBDs in my home that are so perfect in my eyes. Lol they do no wrong and they make me feel like a mom again and the paybacks of that will never be enough for what they have given me. So yeah they are both the best to me.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awww I love the pictures especially the one where they are both looking at you with their heads tilted ... tooooooo cute!!!! They are very lucky girls to have such a great bullie-mom to love and care for them, you are doing a fantastic job!!!

OP
M

mabel lou

That one cracks me up simply because to get one photo of them it is like a million shots just to be able to get a few nice pics. I delete more than you know but they sure are fun kids. They got winter vest today with hoodies from the goodwill, I love that place to shop for them and omg do they ever look cute. But they also will be very warm to so now the search for a hoodie for the vest.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
That one cracks me up simply because to get one photo of them it is like a million shots just to be able to get a few nice pics. I delete more than you know but they sure are fun kids. They got winter vest today with hoodies from the goodwill, I love that place to shop for them and omg do they ever look cute. But they also will be very warm to so now the search for a hoodie for the vest.

Oh I hear ya! to get pictures of my two at the same time is a major chore LOL I'm no stranger to the 100 pictures deleted for every couple that turned out good LOL .... looking forward to lots more pictures in their new cloths!!

OP
M

mabel lou

IMG_0786[1].jpgIMG_0796[1].jpgIMG_0797[1].jpgSo here we have both girls in there vest of course I need to do a little tweaking to them but for the most part you can't beat 3.49 per GW coat. Awe they love their coats and were more than happy to put them on for me. My girls are so sweet

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh my gosh those are seriously cute!!! they look great

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just loved the pics, your bullies are too cute.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
You have such beautiful girls! I am glad that they are getting along well and that things are looking up for Thelma.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I love the pic where he's wearing pearls. She also looks like our hospice sponsor Mr. Burger, which a lot of us here claim are his #1 fans. So that makes us #1 fans of Thelma too! Love you beautiful!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.